We have tried to make this website as accessible as possible - particularly for people with a learning difficulty.
- We have tried to write this website in plain English, but please do contact us if there are parts you think are difficult to understand.
- Because lots of people with learning difficulties aren't aware of screen-readers, we thought it was important that people could listen to what is written on the page by simply clicking a button (top right). Note: this doesn't always work on iPads or iPhones, but should work on everything else.
- If you want to increase the text size, you can by going to the bottom of the screen and using the controls
- We welcome any feedback / ideas to make our site more accessible. You can contact us by clicking here.
Newcastle upon Tyne
It is a fully accessible building including:
- Wheelchair access to all floors
- Accessible toilet facilities on each level
- A changing places toilet at ground level, with bed, hoist system, toilet and shower
If you have any queries about the building's accessibility please contact us.
GETTING TO KEY HOUSE
Click the links to view walking directions.
By Metro:- The nearest metro stations are West Jesmond and Jesmond which are both approximately a ten minute walk. If you are a wheelchair user we recommend using Jesmond Station rather than West Jesmond station. Please call us if you need help with a 'dropped kerb route'.
By Car:- Blue Badge holders can park for free and for as long as they want in the residential permit-parking on Tankerville Place and the pay-and-display parking on Tankerville Terrace. Otherwise, free parking is restricted.
Please note: unless you have signed up to a workshop, visits are by appointment only.